Monday, March 1, 2010

My Female Crush!


Malaika Arora Khan is an Indian model, VJ, and Bollywood actress. She was selected as an MTV VJ when MTV India first started operating. Eventually she rose to an interviewer for MTV India, becoming the most prominent and non-movie, non-model female in India.

I LOVE HER!!!!



SHE'S SOO HOTT!!!




I love her style and the way she carries herself!

4 comments:

  1. Never heard of her!!But shes soo beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I was gonna do a post on her in a few days! I think she's one of the most beautiful women that I have EVER seen.

    There was this Indian show on TV recently.. something about brides (I thought the show was a bit lame, so I never watched it.. just saw it while switching channels). She was a host on that show & the dresses she wore on that show & the way she carried herself made her stand out so much. She's just SO beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, I LOVE the way she carries herself. And she has a super hot bod, so the dresses she wore probably looked really nice on her

    ReplyDelete