omg.... that's so disgusting!!! I always wash my lingerie before I wear them though. They should of at least washed it somehow.... it's kind of unethical to be selling used lingerie as new =T I'm not happy with Macys and Victoria Secrets though... no wonder why some people had complaints about Victoria Secret's bras.
Yeah, that's where most of my undies comes from... the pink collection, I don't think it'll be that for the Pink Collection... I'm hoping -___- Still gross since you pay that amount of money, and even if you wash it at home.... it's still gross thinking that someone previously had worn them.
Shabie. 25`years old. Living in NYC! *LOVE: Beyonce, Reading, Fashion, Shoes, Funky Jewelry, Designer Junkie, Make-up, My Andu & Butters <3
Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world =)
- Last Summer in pictures - I Want LANVIN not Flowers! - My 24th Bday 11.22.2010 - XMAS 2010 - The Start of a GREAT YEAR! - Where the eff I've been - Rebecca Minkoff Sample Sale NYC 2011 - Pretty room things - The Edge of NYC - Central Park Dates - Smell pretty.. lol - How I make my eyelashes look zaaazooom! - My current favorite lippies
omg.... that's so disgusting!!! I always wash my lingerie before I wear them though. They should of at least washed it somehow.... it's kind of unethical to be selling used lingerie as new =T I'm not happy with Macys and Victoria Secrets though... no wonder why some people had complaints about Victoria Secret's bras.
ReplyDeletesame here.. im especially mad at victoria's secret because I always buy my undies from there.
ReplyDeleteYeah, that's where most of my undies comes from... the pink collection, I don't think it'll be that for the Pink Collection... I'm hoping -___- Still gross since you pay that amount of money, and even if you wash it at home.... it's still gross thinking that someone previously had worn them.
ReplyDelete