Here's my tag for "THREE'S OF ME"
Three names I go by:
1. Princess Shabie
2. Shabie Smalls
3. Nappy
Three jobs I have had:
1. Cashier at Eckerd (my first job!)
2. Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Math, and English Tutor
3. College Teaching Assistant for Statistics
Three places I have lived:
1. New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of!!!
2. New York, these streets will make you feel brand new.. big lights will inspire you
3. New York City aka the greatest city on Earth!
Three favorite drinks:
1. Water
2. Soy milk
3. Orange Juice
Three TV shows I watch:
1. True Blood
2. Project Runway
3. Law & Order
Three places I have been:
1. Florida
2. New Jersey
3. Canada
Three places I would like to visit:
1. Mauritius
2. Dubai
3. France
Three people who text me regularly:
1. My boyfriend, Jeremy ♥
2. My girl, Taz
3. My sister's boyfriend, Brian =)
Three favorite old TV shows:
1. SATC
2. Spongebob
3. Doug
Three favorite dishes:
1. Sesame Chicken (the spiciest you can make) with pork friend rice
2. Chicken and rice from from 53rd & 6th
3. Lasagna
Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without:
1. MAC Penultimate Eyeliner in Rapidblack
2. MAC Powerpoint Eyeliner in Engraved
3. MAC Freckletone lipstick = LOVE
Three things I'm looking forward to:
1. Summer fun with Andu and Buttu
2. Getting my Nikon D5000!!!
3. Wearing all of my pretty clothes, jewelry, and makeup!
Three people I tag:
1. Rina
2. Zerin
3. Jo
This was fun! If you guys didn't do this tag, then I also tag you.. I love finding out about people's lives =)
XOXO,


you are so beautifulllll!!!!!!!great pics !!!!nice blog honey... i like it ;O)
ReplyDeletei follow you, i hope you follow me toooooo???
KISS ;*)