I did have a chance to buy combat boots that were in my budget from forever 21 around November, BUT my sister told me NOT to get them because she thought that they were ugly and too bulky. Me being stupid, actually listened to her and I didn't purchase them... WHAT A STUPID DECISION! They were only around $35!!!!
Here's a picture from the boots from f21:

I think they were called 'Rogeri Trooper Boot'
It's funny because right after I thought about how dumb my decision was, I went to the site to order them and they were SOLD OUT!! UGHHH.. And ever since I've been keeping my eye out for a nice pair of combat boots that wouldn't leave me broke.
Turns out that my look out helped! I found a super cute pair at Aldo's! These boots are called 'Taggart'. They are not available in store for NY, but I was able to order them online for only $80 on sale! They were originally $160, so I basically got these babies for half price!
Here's a little description of the boots: they are ankle-high, laced-up boots with a cone-shaped heel with a buckle and a strap add-on. They are leather boots with rubber soles. The heel height is approximately 4.2 inches... but, it shouldn't be bad to walk in them since the heal isn't pencil thin and it's very supported around the ankles.
Here are some pix:



OMG!! I can't wait to get these!! I'm hoping that god loves me and that I won't get an email saying that my order has been canceled because they are out of stock in my size. I will definitely post up pictures of these when I get them!
So ladies, if you're also looking for a cute pair of combat boots that won't be a bummer for your wallet, I highly recommend ordering these from aldo's!! And I think if you sign up with a new account, you get 10% off your first order!


these boots are super dope!! I have some too but their like Vynyl...I get sooo many compliments on em :) nice swag doll!
ReplyDeleteI love these!
ReplyDeletei LOVE these shoes! you are so lucky to find thesse! amaziong...
ReplyDeletexx
peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com
Oh Gosh how nice are these Long shoes
ReplyDeleteI really Love it I also tried long boots of Doc Martens Bootsbrand