Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Forever 21 Haul!

OPPPS I DID IT AGAIN!!!! LOL

I ORDERED SOME MORE PRETTY CLOTHES!!!

Here's what I ordered:

Photobucket
aisha knuckle ring

Photobucket
basic striped tank

Photobucket
chic banded fedora

Photobucket
OMG, I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THIS!!! dimpled armor ring

Photobucket
elastic waist crinkled skirt

Photobucket
fab flapper skirt

Photobucket
faux diamond shield ring

Photobucket
frill tiered dress

Photobucket
lace panel knit tunic

Photobucket
love band ring

Photobucket
oversized pointelle sweater

Photobucket
rhinestone knuckle ring

Photobucket
romantic shoulder top

Photobucket
spiral floral elastic headwrap

Photobucket
studded velvet pump

Photobucket
Goodie for jeremy =) ... men's skinny rick rack tie

Photobucket
Another goodie for jeremy =) ...men's jock cardigan

I can't wait to get my order! Don't you just love the feeling of coming home to a nice box of cute new stuff!!! As you guys can see, I ordered a lot of armored rings... rings are my most favorite accessory! I even got Jeremy some stuff! I got him a skinny tie from f21 last year, and he really liked it... so I decided to get him another one... and just to let you guys know, forever 21 has lots of cute things for guys.. soo I guess you girls can shop for your boyfriend and yourself at the same time! Can't wait to get my stuff and make new outfits! I will be making a video of my order when it comes in... and I still have to post up my sunglasses and shoes video.. I made them almost a week ago, and I still haven't uploaded them!!! I also have three looks I need to post up... ugh, I've been soo busy!! I still have to do my dress, bottoms, hat, and accessory haul videos!!! I'll probably have them all done by next week since I don't have class.

Hope my haul inspired you guys to make some new outfits! ttyl lovelies!

XOXO,

5 comments:

  1. great choices..i love the black dress and the rings

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my..that's quite a shopping list! I like the armor ring..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the armor ring too!!! i was soo concentrated on the ring, that i forgot to order 3 other things!!!! soo mad!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that love ring too! Love your picks! I too love having a box full of goodies waiting for me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these items, but i really prefer the stripes t-shirt and panama hat! Love it!
    Now I'm your follower, I hope u'll follow me too;D www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com .See u soon! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete