Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"Lil Freak" video by Usher

Honestly, I'm not a fan of this song.. but, it's just one of those songs that get stuck in your head.. and watching the video definitely didn't give this song any plus points for me either.. but, I want to support Usher's new upcoming album "Raymond vs Raymond"... which is supposed to hit the stores next Tuesday, March 30th. Although this song isn't one of my favorites and being a HUGE Usher fan, I guess I'll still promote this single. The album did have some tracks that I liked, but I won't rate and review his album until after I hear the whole thing.

So here's the video:



So, how did you guys like the video?

Personally, I felt as if the main girl looked kind of scared and freaked out by the whole setting... she looked as if she was being pushed into doing something she didn't want to do.. and I think they shouldn't have made Usher look like a creepy stalker. LOL

Are you guys anticipating Usher's new album, "Raymond vs Raymond"?

XOXO,


2 comments:

  1. Listening to music is okay, it's better than some new songs that I've heard this year. The music video is just blah! To me, it doesn't seem the girl is scared or anything, I don't know... I just don't feel the vibe of the music video, one thumbs down. I like Usher's songs but this music video makes me think he wants freaky girls in bed. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought the music video was boring... also yeah, the girl looked super freaked out. it made the whole video sort of awkward!

    ReplyDelete