Friday, March 12, 2010

Music Video for "Telephone" by Lady GaGa and Beyonce

I love love love love LOVE this video!!! Lately music videos have really been boring me.. but this one was a nice change from the usual. I expected this video to be about beyonce rescuing gaga from her job and going to a club where her man keeps on calling her... but this is SOOOO diff and interesting! I AM SOO TIRED OF VIDEOS AT CLUBS!!! I loved how the video was kinda similar to MJ's style and it sort of had a story line.... a really strange story line, but hey... we can expect this from gaga. I also loved the outfits and make up from the video... i really REALLY want to do a look with my MAC Black Knight lipstick!! So if you haven't already, check out the video below



Hope you guys enjoyed it!!!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment