This was the makeup look I did for my first youtube video. If you haven't seen it, you can click HERE to watch it ☺

Face:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid with SPF15 in NC42
MAC Select Moisture Cover in NW35
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC42
MAC Cremeblend Blush in Joie De Vivre

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Eyeshadow in Gleam (inner lid)
MAC Eyeshadow in Poison Pen (middle & outer lid)
MAC Eyeshadow in Nylon (highlight)
MAC Penultimate Eyeliner in Rapidblack
MAC Powerpoint Eyeliner in Engraved
MAC ZoomLash Mascara


Lips:
MAC Radicchio Lipstick (LOVE IT!!!)




Hope you guys liked this look! Ill try to post up some more looks soon. I also NEED to film my videos for my stuff!!! And btw, I got my forever 21 order yesterday!!! I am both happy and upset about it.. I'll tell you about it later. I will also be doing a 'March Favorites' video.. soo stay tuned for that!
Ohh and before I forget, I WON A GIVEAWAY!!! Modelinia was having a giveaway and I won a hair mask by Frederic Fekkai!! Can't wait to get it!! I'll definitely do a review on it to let you guys know how it works!This is the first giveaway/prize I've ever won online!!!
Did you ever win something online?
XOXO,


I love it! This is such a nice subtle smoky look. I usually do smoky looks everyday but stick to brown neutral type colors cuz in the end I'm only going to uni, but I'm definitely looking towards changing it up with this look.
ReplyDeleteI l.o.v.e how you do your eyeliner, it's just beautiful! And Radicchio looks really nice on you : )
ReplyDeleteThis is a very pretty look! If only I was a little more brave to wear smokey eyes! Thanks for following <3
ReplyDeleteI love this makeup look... can't wait 2 see more!
ReplyDeleteSami xx
you are so beautiful! I love how you do your make up! xoxo
ReplyDeletegorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHey Kudiye..saw you on someone elses blog thought id stop by and say hi...great place you got here and i love ur eyeshadow looks! :) come and show me some love :)
ReplyDeleteSincerely,Harjot
Very pretty make up
ReplyDeleteAmazing!!!:)
ReplyDeleteu r so beautiful!
ReplyDeletelove your makeup!
its really very nice :)
eh:voila
ehvoila.blogspot.com