Sunday, March 14, 2010

Pink Smokey Eyes

Photobucket

Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Pink Venus (inner lid)
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Cranberry (middle lid)
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Suspicion (outer lid)
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Beauty Marked (outer lid)
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Nylon (highlight)
  • MAC Penultimate Eyeliner in Rapidblack
  • MAC Powerpoint Eyeliner in Engraved
  • Ardell InvisiBands Lashes Natural in Babies Black
  • Duo Adhesive in Dark Tone (my first time trying it, and now I'm HOOKED)

Photobucket


Lips:
  • MAC Ravishing Lipstick
  • MAC Cremesheen Glass in Partial to Pink

Face:
  • MAC Studio Fix Fluid with SPF15 in NC42
  • MAC Select Moisture Cover in NW35
  • MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC42
  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark
  • MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Spaced Out


Photobucket
I did this look for my boyfriend's graduation, which was about two months ago
(yea, I know I'm late.. lol)


Photobucket



Photobucket
*Kissys


Photobucket



Photobucket

Top: Forever 21
Leggings : Forever 21
Oxfords: Forever 21
Handbag: Louis Vuitton Speedy 35
Peacoat: Armani Exchange
Scarf: Afaze


Photobucket
I love the feather detail on this top!


Photobucket
Yay, my boyfriend finally has his bachelor's degree in biology!


Photobucket



Photobucket
Me, Jeremy, and his sister


Photobucket
Thai food with Jeremy's family =)


Photobucket
Yay, even Butter's graduated!
And all he had to do was eat and sleep to get his bachelor's degree!


I really have to stop uploading my pictures soo late! I still have a couple of more old looks to post up... I'm such a procrastinator!

Do you guys also take forever posting up pictures onto your blog? Or am I just lazy?

LOL..
Also let me know what you guys think of my pink smokey eye!
Hope you guys had a great weekend!



XOXO,

2 comments:

  1. nicely blended n great color combo!! so pretty on u! congrats to the man! love ur top by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks katrina! i love the top too!!! i need to try to make another outfit with it

    ReplyDelete