Friday, March 5, 2010

100 doLLa biLL by Monica Rush



Hey lovely Bloggers!

I wanted to let you guys know about a new female artist named Monica Rush. Her debut single is called "100 doLLa biLL". If you like Nelly Furtado, No Doubt, Kylie Minogue, or Lady GaGa, then you'll definitely like this single. The song's really cute because its about male gold diggers. It's a pretty catchy and it's one of those songs that stay stuck in your head all day! I think her video for this song will premiere on MTV sometime later this month.

Check out the single below:



It's pretty catchy, right?

I like the song because it's upbeat and fun. You can check out a little snippet of her next singles, which are entitled "Drinks 4 U" and "BeatRyder" in the video below. It's a video of a behind the scenes session of DJ Class and Monica Rush.



I really like the little teaser for "BeatRyder".. can't wait to hear the whole song!

No comments:

Post a Comment