I just ordered the Erica Anenberg Argent Temptress Twosome Ring from Hautelook!! I have been obsessing over Erica Anenberg's twosome rings!! They were kind of pricey, so I decided to settle for more affordable alternatives from Aldo and Forever 21. Yea these alternatives are very nice and very similar to some of Erica Anenberg's connector rings.. but they weren't as unique like some of Erica Anenberg's pieces.
I'm soo happy that Hautelook had A LOT of her rings for 70% off!! That is definitely a steal that you ladies should be all up on!!
Here is the ring that I ordered:

This is called the Erica Anenberg Argent Temptress Twosome Ring

They had this ring in gold also, but I decided to get the silver version because I fell in love with the blue eyes! I got this ring for only $47 with shipping and tax!! That's a steal!! I had a $20 credit, so that's why I was able to get it for that price. Hautelook has a lot of her staple pieces, so check them out before they are all gone!! Use this link to get instant access to these sales!!! The sale is ending tomorrow, so shop away!!
XOXO,


No comments:
Post a Comment