OMG, lately I've been doing PLENTY of retail therapy.. maybe its the heat, or maybe is due to the fact that I'm stressed about graduation and the MCAT.. but what ever it is.. I AM LOVIN' IT!! lol
Ok sooo, I guess since mother's day is around the corner, many stores are having super sales!! I gave in to the lure of pretty materialism!! I'm an addicted online shopper.. soo I indulged myself with goodies from Bloomingdales and Express.
Here are my new goodies:
I also ordered 2 MAC lipsticks... Vegas Volt and Up the Amp..
For the past month, Fridays have been "haul" days for me and my sister. Yesterday we bought some makeup from MAC's Pret-a-Papier Collection. I got lipsticks in Dressmaker, Dressmaker and Made to Order. I also bought a lipglass in Fold and Tuck . I also went over to H&M and bought really cute harem pants... they are more like harem capris.. AND finally, I bought a pair of dark acid washed jeans and two necklaces... I'll try to do a video later on this week. I have my final presentation to do on monday, soo Ill try to film my April favorites and my recent haul video after I get my school work over with.
As you can see, I've been doing some MAJOR retail therapy. Do you also go shopping during times of stress??
Also, I have 175 followers!! Thanks soo much for the support guys.. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
XOXO,

For the past month, Fridays have been "haul" days for me and my sister. Yesterday we bought some makeup from MAC's Pret-a-Papier Collection. I got lipsticks in Dressmaker, Dressmaker and Made to Order. I also bought a lipglass in Fold and Tuck . I also went over to H&M and bought really cute harem pants... they are more like harem capris.. AND finally, I bought a pair of dark acid washed jeans and two necklaces... I'll try to do a video later on this week. I have my final presentation to do on monday, soo Ill try to film my April favorites and my recent haul video after I get my school work over with.
As you can see, I've been doing some MAJOR retail therapy. Do you also go shopping during times of stress??
Also, I have 175 followers!! Thanks soo much for the support guys.. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
XOXO,



great post! Im still debating whether I should get the fold and tuck lip glass, I ended up just picking the chromographic pencil and eyebrow crayon. Anyhoo, I would love if you could follow me too Shabie!
ReplyDeletejetleah.blogspot.com
Take Care
Fold and Tuck lipglass is like a gloss version of ravishing lipstick.. soo if you like ravishing (like me) you'll love Fold and Tuck!!
ReplyDeleteGreat haul! Good luck on your MCAT!!!! You can do it =]
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the shoes! so cute :)
ReplyDeletelove love love ur buys..
ReplyDeleteThe caged sandals are amazing - so versatile! I'm also liking the sleeveless shirt :)
ReplyDeleteOooh, looks like you've been getting LOTS of retail therapy!! Love those firt pair of sandals, they'll be great for summer and with the nude color you'll be able to wear them with tons of different outfits =)
ReplyDeleteCute blog : ) I'm a new follower. Have you check out my blog? www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHope you can stop by and follow : ) if you like it, hope u do!
lovin' those heels girl!
ReplyDeleteyou've gotta strut in them! lol
Great post, I'm in need of some good retail therapy also, lol. No need to feel guilty, girlie! It's well deserved : )
ReplyDeletep.s. I've given you an award, come and check it out : )
Great finds doll. Yeah I've been doing too much shopping lately! It must be stress or the weather heatin' up! xoxo
ReplyDelete