Monday, May 10, 2010

Sir Alistair Rai Haul at Hautelook!!

Hey ladies!!!

So today I got an e-mail from Hautelook about a Sir Alistair Rai SALE... and I freaked out!!! If you guys don't already know, I LOVE Sir Alistair Rai!!! I already have 3 scarves from Sir Alistair Rai, and whenever I wear them I ALWAYS get compliments about them. I wrote a post about them before, so if your not familiar with this designer, please check out my post.

But anyways, Hautelook is having a sale and it's going to end tomorrow morning!!! SO ladies, if you want Sir Alistair Rai for up to 60% off CHECK OUT THIS SALE!!!

Here are the things that I bought:


OM Mantra Head Scarf Set


OM Mantra Head Scarf Set


OM Mantra Head Scarf Set


sir alistair rai truth mantra v-neck top front


sir alistair rai truth mantra v-neck top back


sir alistair rai Sound Of India Tee front


sir alistair rai Sound Of India Tee back


sir alistair rai Hanuman V-Neck Top front


sir alistair rai Hanuman V-Neck Top back


sir alistair rai Ganesha V-Neck Top front


sir alistair rai Ganesha V-Neck Top back


sir alistair rai Bliss Mantra V-Neck Top front


sir alistair rai Bliss Mantra V-Neck Top back



I cant wait to get my order!!! If you guys want to order, use this promo code:
HLMAYSURVEY and get $10 off your order of $50!! My cart said that I saved a total of $270!!! That's crazy!! Use this link to get instant access to these sales!!! Enjoy shopping!!


XOXO,

2 comments:

  1. Pretty scarves!! I bet you look great in them!! I will have to check these out =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i want a scarf! they look so cute

    ReplyDelete