Soo, if you follow me on twitter you already know that I finally got my DSLR!! Nikon d5000 to be exact! Many of you already know that I've been saving up for this camera for months now!! But when I went to the store to purchase it, my dad ended up paying for it as a graduation present. So you guys know what that means... since I have money in the bank.... LOUIS VUITTON HERE I COME!!! lol!
Yea, so going from a point and shoot camera to a dslr is kind of confusing. You would think that, hey a camera is a camera.. but not here. There are so many little details and buttons.. to be honest, I got very confused! So I did what I did when I got confused in Organic Chemistry class... I bought a DUMMIES book! lol.. for those of you who have never read a DUMMIES book, these books really make life soo much easier. I'm still not done reading the book, but from what I read so far, the book is a charm! I RECOMMEND a DUMMIES book to anyone who is new to dslr photography.
Laying around in Jeremy's bed
My holy book... for now..lol

My lv speedy should be seeing more lv friends soon!
The cute piggy bank I got for Jeremy =)
Jeremy and me being silly
I'll try to do a little review on the camera when I get better at using it. I think I'm going to start Project 365. I feel if I keep on playing with my camera, the better I will get at taking nice pictures. Ohh yea, my camera also has a great video feature.. I think I'll try to film my May Favorites video with it, just so I can check out its quality a little more. But from all the silly little movies I made so far, I love the video feature!
Soo anyways, my graduation is on THURSDAY!!! Can't wait!! I have my dress but I still need shoes!! So I will go on a hunt tomorrow for nice shoes to go with my dress. Now that I finally have my camera you guys should expect A LOT more pictures on my blog... so stay tuned ladies!!!
XOXO,






AHHHHH! LUCKY! I'm soo jealous! I need to get a DSLR soon! I love taking pictures but my digital camera is just that, lol ha ha. Looking forward to a lot more of your pictures =)!
ReplyDeleteI love Louis Vuitton ! you are Gorgeous btw =)
ReplyDeleteChloe.
Lucky (Napolean Dynamite voice, lol)! It's so nice of your dad, but hey you deserve it, girl! Hope you have a nice graduation. Congratulations! Now you can take lots of pics to show to us : )
ReplyDeletecant wait!!!
ReplyDeleteur blog will just get awesome-er!
<33
Hi I'm selling them, the link is on the post. PS you're gorgeous! love the blog
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see the pics you take on ur new cam! xx
ReplyDelete