Saturday, May 8, 2010

Flashback to 2004: My High School Prom

Hey ladies!!!

All this hoo-hah about prom made me reminisce about my own prom. The Brooklyn Tech High School prom in 2004 took place in VIP Country Club in Westchester, New York.

I remember going all crazy because I had to come up with money to pay for all of my senior class expenses, such as prom, senior trip, and just random outings with my friends... so, that's when I decided to get my first job, at Eckerd pharmacy!! I used to be a cashier!! I remember being paid $5.15 an hour.. that was freaking slave labor!! lol!!

Yea, but I ended up saving all my money so that I could pay for all of my stuff. Back then there weren't that many stores that sold cheap prom dresses, like they do nowadays!! I'm soo jealous of you youngins!! But I remember paying A LOT of money for my prom dress.. it was definitely above $400!! But it was soo worth it!

Check out some of my pictures!!

I had a cute tiara!!! I think I still have it somewhere in my room!


Dayyyum, my eyebrows were soo thin back then!! lol


I was a cute white princess at my prom!


Can you believe that I had my makeup done at MAC.... it looks like I did it at home!!


My boyfriend, JEREMY, at our prom!!!


I have a lot more picture, but I didn't want to post them up because my ex was in those pictures... ewww.. lol!! I wish Jeremy was my boyfriend back then!!! Although he wasn't my lover at that time, we was a really good friend. I remember him asking me to help him dance... soo, we went to the dance floor and I was showing him how to move and then one of our friend's stole me away from him, and I never got to finish my dancing lesson with Jeremy. I guess I'll make it up to him some day.. lol.. To sum it up, I had lots of fun at my high school prom!

Did you ladies have fun at your own high school proms?? Share your memories with me!!!


XOXO,

9 comments:

  1. awww...you looked like a beautiful princess. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Haha youve totally inspired me to do a post like this :D
    I remember taking this boy I had a crush on to my prom (well, we call it a 'Formal' in Australia) and he didnt know any of my friends and I had to like stay with him all night to make sure he wasnt bored...and I didnt have as much fun with my friends as I wanted to. But overall it was a fun night. I also remember it was the first time I wore heels and my feet were KILLING me after a short time...worst ever...hahaha :P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, my shoes were killing my feet too!! i had to take them off to dance, and one of my guy friend's kept on stepping on my feet and my toe started to bleed!! lol, its funny now, but at that time I was horrified!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww you look pretty :) i like you dress :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looked gorgeous doll!!Sooo pretty white princess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish we had proms here in holland! I love your dress, white looks so good on brown skin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely in the princess gown! It's so nice to walk down memory lane with these pics. I think your beautiful gown was worth every penny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww you look like a princess, now I want to put up some of my prom pics too! Lol. Anyway you looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaww, look at you! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete