Yesterday I took my LAST undergrad final!!!! I'm soo relived!! But that doesn't mean that the stress is gone... I still have to take my MCAT and apply to med school, which is pretty nerve wracking!!
But anyways, my sister and I have been obsessing over House of Harlow jewelry recently. We want to get Nicole Richie's resin necklace from her House of Harlow line, but its back-ordered everywhere *BOOO*! Luckily during our trip to Bebe last week, we found 3 items from her House of Harlow line for Bebe.... and they were on SALE!!! We freaked out and just bought everything we found!! LOL! We bought House of Harlow 1960 onyx star burst ring, Tribal Aztec stack rings, and sunburst necklace.
Check out the pictures of my purchases below!



Aren't they sooo cute and unique!! I really like her jewelry from this season also, so I will be on the look out for a few pieces!! Would you guys like it if I made a video with the jewelry from this post along with some affordable alternatives?
XOXO,


that necklace is sooo hot!
ReplyDeletehow much did they cost? =X
and we wud loveeee to see u wearing em in a vid!
love ur posts~
the tribal ring was $12
ReplyDeletesunburst necklace was $20
onyx star burst ring was around $25-30ish
i think Bebe had a 75% off sale!!
My, this looks AMAZING :D wow!
ReplyDeleteI know this is random but your nail color is so pretty! LOL
ReplyDeleteThe ring looks very unique. I rarely wear rings though. :)
The make up looks awesome... and the jewelry is hot
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your goal of becoming a doctor!!
ReplyDeleteThat jewellery is gorgeous!
really pretty jewelry pieces!
ReplyDeleteI love that ring! btw I got all the shoes on urbanorg.com xo T
ReplyDeleteMaterialGirls23.blogspot.com
you look hot =D
ReplyDeleteLove the tribal ring!
ReplyDeleteLove your House of Harlow for bebe pieces!! I have also three pieces from the bebe collection!!
ReplyDeletecheck out my collection at www.richierichesforless.blogspot.com