Saturday, May 1, 2010

Anniversary!!

Hey ladies,

So I told you guys that my one year anniversary with Jeremy was earlier in April... April 7th to be precise! Both Jeremy and I are extremely busy studying for the MCAT and since this is my last semester I had lots of stuff to sort out for my graduation.. soo we decided to have a small celebration. We were going to postpone celebration altogether because this year Jeremy's allergies have been
REALLY bad!! But, at the last minute we had planned to go to Patsy's.. which is "our" spot..lol, its the best pizzeria in NYC! After we met each other he said that his allergies were bothering him a lot, so we decided to stay around our college.. soo we ended up going to TAO in the last minute. I LOVE TAO!!! I think this was my 5th time going there. It is definitely my favorite posh thai food restaurant! The food was absolutely delicious. And the dessert is to die for!! I didn't take any pictures in the restaurant because I felt kind of awkward.. but, I do have some pictures of the inside of the restaurant.

Photobucket

My outfit for the day!!
Chiffon Blouse - Forever 21
Stonewashed Leggings - Forever 21
Flower Connector Ring - Forever 21
Shoes - Steve Madden Luxe
Purse - Louis Vuitton Speedy 35

Photobucket
Me and Jeremy

Photobucket
Jeremy, thank you soo much for making my day special... even though you were having an allergy attack.. I love you!!

Photobucket
=)

Photobucket
Big Buddha statue inside of TAO

Photobucket
Pretty fishes!!

Photobucket
Our fortunes from our chocolate fortune cookies!!! Top is mine, bottom is his ;-)

Photobucket
Will post up the makeup list and more pictures of my makeup soon!

Photobucket
Jeremy rockin his John Varvatos Converse's and me in my new fav sandals!!!


I had such a special day with Jeremy. I heart him!!!

Hope you guys enjoyed my pictures. I will post up more pictures of my make up soon. My preliminary degree audit got approved, so that means I will be graduating with honors this summer!! Can't wait!! But first, I need to get these stupid finals over with!!! TTYL!!


XOXO,

6 comments:

  1. aww congrats! U guys make such a cute couple!! N good luck with ur exams xx
    ps. from far away the first pic looks like the bush is part of your hair... i was thinking omgosh has she got a perm?!!!?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so pretty darling:) love ur outfitt!! congrats on ur anniversary! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats hun! Happy belated anni! Love those sandals

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute together! Love your outfit and especially your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too cute esp those shoes and your toesies.

    ReplyDelete