Sunday, May 23, 2010

Take my poll!!!

Hey ladies!!

I am soo procrastinating from reading bio.. lol.. I already watched 2 episodes of House, played around with my sister's jewelry, and constantly checked my email, facebook, twitter, and blogger..lol.. YEA, so as you guys can see, I am soo trying to avoid reading about molecular genetics tonight!!!

Soo I posted up a poll that I want you ladies to take about my future posts. You guys can choose multiple answers, soo don't hesitate!! I will greatly appreciate feedback!!

If there's anything else you guys want me to blog about, please let me know!!

AND I noticed that blogger has been REALLY DEAD LATELY!!! Where did all the beautiful beauty bloggers gooo!!! I'm guessing that you are all busy with finals, graduation parties, and summer vacation. But, I WANT MY DASHBOARD TO BE FILLED WITH INTERESTING POSTS!!! Soo ladies if you have time, blog away!!!

Ok, I think its time for me to grab my highlighter and read away.. but before I sink into my books, I want to finish this episode of House ;-)

I shall leave you ladies with a goofy pic I took 3 years ago!!



Yea, I know... I'm silly!!

And, I am soooo hooked on Drake new single "Find you love".. yea the video is kind of strange, but the song is soo catchy!!!

TAKE MY POLL!!!

Ok, so I'll talk to you hunnies sooon!!

XOXO,

2 comments:

  1. hi, i came across your blog by accident through youtube and i'm loving it! Ive been wanting to try out mac freckletone lipstick for ages and i finally went out and bought it after your rave; i love this stuff! Happebed to come across your relationship posts too, i like the way you're so open and honest... Anyway, just wanted to drop a post and to say keep up the good work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hun!! i try to be as honest as possible when it comes to relationship problems because I don't want anyone else going through what I had to go through.. i had to learn the hard way that sugar coated advice hurts when you find out the truth.

    ReplyDelete