
Here is some useful information about vegetable juice I found from this website:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Vegetable juicing is critical to good health because it is an important source of raw food. Each of us needs raw foods every day, and juicing is an excellent way to make certain you receive large quantities of such raw foods.
Why should I juice vegetables rather than eat them whole?
Many of us have relatively compromised intestines as a result of poor food choices over many years. This limits our bodies' ability to absorb all the nutrients from the vegetables and juicing tends to facilitate this absorption.
Vegetable and fruit juicing is also well suited for the fast moving lifestyle which we pride ourselves in here in the West. It makes it possible for busy people to add more healing foods into their diets with minimal effort.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Yup.. soo as you can see, drinking vegetable juice is clearly very healthy for you! I honestly think that drinking veggie juice is helping me get rid of that stubborn belly fat that just doesn't want to leave my body!! lol.. I recommend drinking veggie juice in the morning with your breakfast maybe 3-4 times a week. And also, remember that this is not replacement for the gym... we still need to do those crunches, squats, and cardio!!! Try out these recipes below and tell me how you liked them!!!
My favorite juice to make:
3 handfuls fresh Spinach leaves
3 handfuls fresh Kale leaves
1 cup of Broccoli
1 Handful of Flat Leaf Parsley
2-3 Sticks of Celery
2 Carrots
2-3 Strawberries
I just put everything into the juicer and mix it so that everything is well blended.
Then I drink it ☺
I want to make the juice below, but I need to find a health store that sells wheatgrass. Wheatgrass is supposed to be a good detox agent. I'm going to go on a hunt for wheatgrass next week and tell you guys how that worked out for me.
If you guys can find wheatgrass, try the recipe below.
Wheatgrass Carrot Celery Apple Beet Juice Detox
small handful of wheatgrass
4-6 carrots
2 celery stalks
1 apple
1/2 medium beet
2 parsley sprigs
Hope you guys find these recipes helpful... now drink away your belly fat ladies!!!
XOXO,



Go on girl, get your fitness on! lol Thanks for this! My boyfriend is always trying to get me to eat more veggies so this is one of the most bearable ways I get them in my diet. I especially love carrot juice+orange juice over ice, tastes so good and it's so much healthier than soda!
ReplyDelete