Friday, April 24, 2009

Tag I'm it!

What's your current obsession?

Shirtdresses, destroyed denim, enamel flower jewelry, cute flats, getting perfect abs, and my lashes


What's your weirdest obsession?

Having the perfect amount of curliness in my hair


What are you wearing right now?

A long grey scoop neck sweater with my black ankle cinched latex leggings, puffed pave heart necklace from Juicy Couture, and my cute taupe suede flats from Steve Madden Luxe.


What’s your favorite food?

Tiramisu… yummmmmmmm


What made today special?

I was spending time with my bestest friend in the whole wide world, Jeremy aka Andu Bandu Pandu aka Jabbie Whabie aka Cracker Ass Cracker


What would you like to learn to do?

Tae Kwon Do


What's the last thing you bought?

Ummmmm, I’ve been kind of bad… sweats and a tee shirt from Juicy Couture, a pink and another leopard clutch from Coach, undies from Victoria’s Secret, black with gold detailed leather flats and taupe with silver detailed suede flats by Steve Madden Luxe, and LOTS of clothes from F21. I know that I’m not supposed to be shopping, but I did good in bio so I deserved it!


What are you listening/watching right now?

Keri Hilson’s new album In a Perfect World


What's your favorite weather?

Spring, when it’s not to hot or not to cold. Just like today!


What’s your one goal in life?

Become a good physician


What do you think of the person that tagged you?

Meya is a sweet girl who knows how to do her eye makeup really nicely =)


If you can have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?

New York City!


What would you like to have in your hands right now?

Tiramisu & my Jabberjaws


What was your last dream about?

Jabberjaws


If you can go anywhere in the world for the next hour where would you go?

Mauritius


What language would you like to learn?

I want to relearn Arabic.


What do you look in a friend?

Honesty


Who do you want to meet in person?

My sista girl Beyoncé


What's your favorite type of music?

R&B, Hip-Hop, Rap


What's your dream job?

Anesthesiologist


Any favorite model?

Alessandra Ambrosio


Do you admire anyone's style?

Beyoncé, Rihanna, Victoria Beckham


Describe your personal style?

Depends on my mood… I can be bohemian with layered necklaces, moccasins and leggings… laid back in my jeans and tee… preppy in a button down and a sweater… dressy in cute skirts and dresses… whatever it is, I am always FABULOUS!


What's your favorite t.v show?

I don’t really watch much television… so for now I would say G’s to Gents.


What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Caramel Cone from Häagen-Daz


What's your favorite makeup brand?

I am a MAC whore!


What’s your all time favorite perfume?

Currently it’s Daisy by Marc Jacobs


Rules:

1. Respond: answer the questions on your blog.

2. Replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

3. Tag eight other people.


I Tag:


Jeremy

Sabreena

Katrina

Sarah

Blanca

Whit

PinkChopstick

MakeupXa

1 comment:

  1. Heeeey! Cool blog. You're a fan of Beyonce? Did you watch Obsession yet? That was intense. lol!

    ReplyDelete