Saturday, April 18, 2009

Beyoncé's "I am..." Tour


Beyoncé has announced the dates for her 2009 "I AM..." World Tour in North America this summer! The tour starts right here in New York's Madison Square Garden in June and ends at Wynn Las Vegas July 30-August 2. I love Beyoncé, so I am definitely going to buy tickets! Tickets for Beyonce's North American concerts will be available as a pre-sale for members of Beyonce's Fan Club on Monday, April 20 , starting at 10:00 AM local venue time. Tickets will go on sale to the general public through Ticketmaster.com on Saturday, April 25 , starting at 10:00 AM local venue time.

In order to make her concerts affordable to all her fans, Beyoncé is making 2000 seats available at each venue for $20. Having some tickets for $20 is a very smart move because it makes the concert so much more tempting for her fans. People who might have not thought about buying tickets due to the economic crisis will probably want to come because of the cheap prices. I remember paying around $90 each for tickets from her B'day Tour in 2007. Although the tickets were pretty pricey, it was worth every penny because she's such a great performer!

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for the follow!!!! Oh I love Beyonce too! Her tickets go on sale on the 24th of April here in Aus and I can not wait. If I don't score a ticket I don't know what i will do!!!! haha a tad over dramatic, but her concert would be amazingggg! Love your blog, you are so stunning : )

    ReplyDelete