100 Single Ladies stop traffic with Beyoncé’s famous leggy dance in Piccadilly Circus, to celebrate the announcement by Trident of its free Beyoncé gig in November. This was soo cute and they were all pretty good. I wish there was something like this in NYC… I would definitely join!
Shabie. 25`years old. Living in NYC! *LOVE: Beyonce, Reading, Fashion, Shoes, Funky Jewelry, Designer Junkie, Make-up, My Andu & Butters <3
Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world =)
- Last Summer in pictures - I Want LANVIN not Flowers! - My 24th Bday 11.22.2010 - XMAS 2010 - The Start of a GREAT YEAR! - Where the eff I've been - Rebecca Minkoff Sample Sale NYC 2011 - Pretty room things - The Edge of NYC - Central Park Dates - Smell pretty.. lol - How I make my eyelashes look zaaazooom! - My current favorite lippies
Wow this is so crazy and fun!!!! I love Beyonce, I just scored tickets to her concert here in September I am thrilled!
ReplyDelete