I absolutely love charms from Juicy Couture. Personally, I think that they are much cuter, unique, and of course more affordable than the charms from Tiffany’s (but I like their charms also ☺). I already have the Pave Puffed Heart Charm, Couture Diary Charm, and the NYC Taxi Cab Charm. I love the charms that I have but I want some new ones because I’m getting tired of seeing the same ones all the time. I was going through the Juicy website and I saw that they just got the cutest new charms! These are the ones that I want to get:
I thought that this was really cute, but I don’t want to buy it. It reminds me of Pinkberry!
These charms are so different and they remind me of Aladdin (my favorite Disney cartoon), so that makes me want to get them even more!
I love how Juicy always gets cool new charms for all the different seasons and holidays. I loved their Valentines Day charms but I forgot to order them because I was so busy with other stuff. So, I am going to make sure I get my ‘Aladdin’ charms!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Juicy Couture ‘Aladdin’ Charms
Labels:
FASHION,
JEWELRY,
JUICY COUTURE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


whoa these charms are beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteI love how Juicy Couture Outlet always gets cool new charms for all the different seasons and holidays. I loved their Valentines Day charms but I forgot to order them because I was so busy with other stuff. So, I am going to make sure I get my ‘Aladdin’ charms!
ReplyDelete