Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I want a man who feels like this when he see’s ME!

Ryan Leslie’s Remix to “I-R-I-N-A” by Shabie Smalls…… “S-H-ABA-N-A”



Uh...

Yeah yeah yeah...

Yeah!


R. Les


You made a difference in my life

It happened at the moment when I saw your face

It must have been somethin' in your eyes

That made it easy like a sunday...

It's not hard to understand

Cause anyone who see's you feels the same way...uh!

And so I had to take the chance

To let you know you're so amazing


S-H-ABA-N-A!

Said I might not speak your language

But I know just what to say baby

S-H-ABA-N-A!

Oooh I wanna see you everyday


I wanna get to know you

To see what makes you laugh

I wanna be ur future, forget about ur past

I wanna make u happy by just being myself

Cause I can't be nobody else


S-H-ABA-N-A!

Said I might not speak your language

But I know just what to say baby

S-H-ABA-N-A!


Oooh I wanna see you everyday


La la la la

Sometimes words they just get in the way

So I say

La la la la

Sometimes the words get in the way

They get in the way so!


S-H-ABA-N-A!

Said I might not speak your language

But I know just what to say baby

S-H-ABA-N-A!

Oooh I wanna see you everyday

(see you everyday)


S-H-ABA-N-A!

Said I might not speak your language

But I know just what to say baby

S-H-ABA-N-A! (yes I wanna be with you)

Oooh I wanna see you everyday


Even though you might not speak my language... said I'm liking you...

2 comments:

  1. Ummm, isn't your name SHA-BAN-A?

    It seems you have misspelled your name...

    Don't worry, it happens to the best of us! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... im soo stupid.. thanx britttto

    ReplyDelete