Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tender Peach and Dramatic Lashes

Hey ladies!!

These are some pictures of my make up from Jeremy's birthday... which was in January. Yea, I know that they are super old.. but I guess they are better late than never!

I remember that this was one of my first times using the Duo Adhesive in Dark Tone, and I fell in love with this product IMMEDIATELY!!! I have no idea why I bought the white/clear glue in the first place!! For me, the clear/white glue never dried fully clear. I remember always having to cover the dried glue, which was still a little white-ish, with my liner ALL the time. And this made the glue seem all clump looking, but now instead of being white-ish, it would be like a blob of black stuff right above my liner. But after I started using the Dark tone glue, I didn't have this problem anymore. Since the darktone glue dried dark, it blends in perfectly with your liner, that way you don't have to apply liner over the falsies after the glue dries. I don't know if I make any sense, but I'm sure that there's someone out there that understands how I feel about this. I think that all newbies to falsies should definitely start wearing false lashes with the darktone glue because it helps you get the lashes closer to your lashline. Actually, I think ALL falsie wearers should use this darktone glue... it's honestly sooo SOOOOO sooo much better than the white/clear glue.

Sooo anyways, here are some pictures of my make up from my babe's 24th birthday:

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Face:
  • MAC Studio Fix Fluid with SPF15 in NC42
  • MAC Select Moisture Cover in NW35
  • MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC42
  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark
  • MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Spaced Out
  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Gold Deposit


Photobucket

Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Sally Hansen Healing Beauty eyeshadow quad in Glowing Sand Neutrals (used all of the neutral shades)
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Nylon (highlight)
  • MAC Penultimate Eyeliner in Rapidblack
  • MAC Powerpoint Eyeliner in Engraved
  • MAC Lashes in #34 (super long and dramatic)
  • Duo Adhesive in Dark Tone (I'm HOOKED)

Photobucket

Lips:
  • YSL Rouge Volupté in #26 Tender Peach

Photobucket


Photobucket
Dress: Bebe
Bangles: Forever 21
Booties: Report

I want to post up more pictures from that night, but I don't want Jeremy whining about how he doesn't like certain pictures. I hate how he's soo picky about his pictures!! But whatever.

I'll post up my pictures from my anniversary soon!! I had lots of fun with my babe, even though his allergies were really bad. It really sucks having allergies.. I don't have them, but Jeremy does.. soo I see how bad it gets. He needs to be drugged up on Claritin to be normal!! Thank god I don't have to go through all of that!

I am also deciding what I should buy for the Sephora Madness sale. I was thinking about buying the MUFE HD Microfinish Blush, but after swatching it at the store I'm kind of iffy about it. I was thinking about getting #6 Quickie, but I don't if I should. I brought a little sample of it home, and after comparing them to my MAC Cremeblend Blushes from the Lillyland collection I'm a little disappointed with the MUFE blush. The MAC blushes are so much more easier to put on and they don't try before you are done blending. I don't know if you guys had this problem also, but the MUFE blushes dried really fast on my skin.. even before I was done applying and blending it onto my face. And I also thought that the MAC blushes were much more pigmented. The MUFE blush looked very bright and pigmented in the bottle, but on my skin it didn't look really pigmented. But, it might have been the color... soo I'm not really sure.. And yes, the MUFE blush looks very natural, but so do the cremeblend blushes from MAC. Also, I felt as if the pump feature on the MUFE blush makes you waste a lot of the product since you wouldn't need all of the blush which is dispensed in one pump. YEA.. soo you guys can see I'm really confused on whether or not I should get the MUFE blush!!!

But, I do know that I will be getting another YSL Rouge Volupté lipstick!!! I LOVE those!!! I wish I could buy them all... but they are just soo damn expensive!! But ladies, it is sooo worth the money!!!

I'll let you guys know what I ordered a little later this week.
Are you guys getting anything from the sale at Sephora?

XOXO,

9 comments:

  1. WW! You are so GORGEOUS!

    <33 Rena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty as usual! I always use the clear glue but I may have to try the darker one, I always see it but never buy it because I didn't know if it would dry like a greyish color or something but anyway thanks =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur seriously gorgeous and you have amazing hair!! As i was jst goin for a blog walk i saw your blog n saw that u like make up. im holding a contest to win lush products if ya wanna give it a go http://xarabianeyesx.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-contest.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! you are so beauitful your eyes are amazing. they aare so big and gorgeous. great make up tips. :D

    <3

    www.fashionprovocateur.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow those are some fierce lashess!! YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL BABES=)

    <33 Sharlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice make up :)
    i have a giveaway on my blog come on see if you want !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. u look gorgeous!
    love the makeup and the outfit is cuuute =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovee it!!
    those lashesss me likey
    xx mw

    ReplyDelete