Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lavender by Forever21's Love & Beauty

Hello ladies!!

Here are the pictures of the nail polish that I talked about in my last youtube video. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this color!!! Its from Forever21's Love & Beauty line.



Please note that these pictures were taken a little more than a week after I applied this nail polish. And I also didn't wear a top coat. Can you believe that I had no significant chipping for about a little more than 2 WEEKS!! That's amazing!!!




And what made it even better, is that this lovely nail polish cost me less than $3!!! I don't know about you, in my book that's considered a steal!!




Have you tried Forever21's Love & Beauty line yet??



XOXO,

5 comments:

  1. OMG i have been looking for a nail polish in this colour for ages!! I wish Forever 21 was available in the UK lol

    Sami xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous color!!
    maybe I will try it some day...wish I could buy it in the store buy unfortunately I can only buy Forever21 at their online shop..and the shipping is so high!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color is so pretty, and looks really nice on you! What a great find! I have two nail polishes from F21, but they're pretty terrible, lol. I will look for this next time I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super pretty colour, looks great on you. i could do with a bottle too lol. check out my blog at
    http://sexymuthapucka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. what are the nail polish brushes like? are they flat and wide like opi?

    ReplyDelete