Here are some pictures of my Milani Neon nail polish in Pink Hottie. I loved this nail color because it wasn't blinding bright.. it is the perfect cute barbie-ish bright neon pink. And it also dries super fast!! I LOVED IT!!!



Hope you guys enjoyed my nails!!
I am uploading my "March Favorites" video right now!!! I talk sooo damn much.. i had to make the video two parts.. but I'm still sad because I cut soo much of it out!! I really need to control my mouth. But whatever!! I'll post up the video on my blog, so be sure to check it out!! I am also going to post my my pictures of the rest of my goodies from the MAC art supplies collection... soo stay tuned for that also!
Goodnight ladies!!! (yea, it's 3:50ish am... im such a freakin insomniac!!)
XOXO,


Love it!
ReplyDeletei love neons! esp. piiink!
ReplyDeletei need to get that color