Saturday, April 3, 2010

MAC Art Supplies Collection: Pearlglide Intense Eye Liners

Here are some of my new BABIES!!!!

Photobucket

I wanted to get ALL of them, but at the end I controlled myself and just bought these 4. I also bought 3 Grease Paint sticks. I'll swatch them tomorrow =)

Photobucket
Top to Bottom : Designer Purple, Petrol Blue, Industrial, & Undercurrent

Photobucket
With Flash

Photobucket
Without Flash

Designer Purple is a bright dark purple with violet and iridescent purple shimmer.

Industrial is one of my FAVORITES!!! Its a very sparkly silvery dirty sky blue with a purple hint. LOVE IT!!

Undercurrent is another FAVORITE!! Its has bluish-teal color with teal shimmer. I LOVE LOVE LOVE TEALS!!!!!

Petrol Blue has a bright navy blueish black base with blue and light blue shimmer.

As you guys can see, I also swatched
SO THERE JADE, which is a powerpoint eye pencil. I never really tried MAC's Pearlglide Intense Eye Liners before, so all this time my SO THERE JADE was one of my bright and unique liners. Compared to the powerpoint eye pencils, I would say that the Pearlglide Intense Eye Liners are much more dense and have more color. They are also SOOO cute and unique. I was contemplating on whether I should get Black Line, but at the end I decided not to because the lighting in the store made is look really dark and not soo shimmery.. But when I left the store, the swatch I had on my hand looked soo cute!!! So I just might go back later to pick up that baby. I'll try to do a swatch video on wednesday, that way you guys can have a better look of how cute these liners are! I can't wait to wear these =)

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED MY SWATCHES!!!

XOXO,

9 comments:

  1. oh wow.....those colors look soooo lovely! it's so hard to resist when all the colors are so gorge, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shabie! Love that you got some awesome eyeliners, girlie because you know how much I l.o.v.e. how how you do your eyeliner! : ) Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg they all look soooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. I'm passing up on this collection though. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Undercurrent looks so pretty with flash!

    & I have no idea where you could purchase the handbags besides his boutique or whatever in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  6. just started on here and omg! i love your blog =]..if you have time, check my blog out and I would lovee some input on what you think. I am so glad I came across your blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry I meant to comment it on this one but I did on the other one by mistake... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these!!!Im proud of you for controlling yourself like you said and only getting 4 :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great haul! I love undercurrent as well. Enjoy your MAC goodies.

    ReplyDelete