Yes, I FINALLY posted up my March Favorites video!! I know, I haven't made a video since my first ring haul.. but I explained why I didn't in my video.
I'm soo sad... I had to crop out sooo much of the video =(
Yea, I know that I talk a lot.. but I can't help it!! And its really funny because when I first start making the video, I have no clue how to start and what to say. I guess being under the pressure of the camera makes me not shut up! LOL
Ok, so yea.. I had to make the video into two parts... even after all the cropping!! But, I hope you guys enjoy it. I briefly mentioned some products I loved using during the month of March. If you want me to do a more detailed product review on any of the items from my videos, please let me know... I'll be glad to do it!!
Sooo here are my videos:
Here are the products that were featured in this video:
1. Milani Eye Tech Liquid Eye Liner
2. MAC Jubilee Lipstick
3. MAC Freckletone Lipstick
4. Essie Mint Candy Apple nail polish
5. Milani Pink Hottie nail polish
Here are the products that are in 'Princess Shabie's March 2010 Favorites Part 2:
1. Aveeno Positively Radiant Triple Boosting Serum
2. Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk
3. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
4. Argan Oil
5. Dr. Scholl's For Her Rub Relief Strips
6. Rite Aid Toddler 'Dude Your Girlfriend Keeps Checkin Me Out!' Tee used as a Dog Shirt
7. Exercise Ball 65 cm
Yea, so I hope you guys enjoyed my video!! Please leave me feedback, that way I can improve! Also please SUBSCRIBE to my youtube!!! Since I am just getting started, I need all the help I can get.. so your support would be highly appreciated!
Click HERE to go to my youtube channel.
Thanks soo much for the support!
I'll post up the pictures of the doggy toys that I spoke about in my video soon. Again, if you want me to do a more detailed product review on any of the items from my videos, please let me know... I'll be glad to do it!!
XOXO,


Hey,
ReplyDeleteGlad to see a video from you again. I think we're all a little nervous when we post our first few vids, but you did great. I think this vid is clearer in video quality than the ring haul one too (from what I remember anyway).
Freckletone looks really nice on you, btw. Great to wear during the day. & I completely agree about MAC's Penultimate not being that dark.. I was SO disappointed!!
Omg, i totally understand being embarrassed about people you know seeing your blog videos or photos, etc. It happens to me too, and I know I shouldn't be embarrassed cause they see me and what I do in real life, but my blog somehow seems personal, yet completely open to everyone that I don't know.
ReplyDeleteI have no idea if that made sense!
xx
Queen of Mayhem
http://queenofmayhem.blogspot.com/
Hi doll,
ReplyDeleteLove the videos! Keep em coming! Will have to def get that Dr. Scholl's for this summer girl! I sent you an email about that crown ring. xoxo