Also, I look like a mess because I came home from the gym and work!!! Soo, here I am in my natural state.. no make up or concealer, just liner and gloss, and messy hair!!!
Let me know if the quality of the video really bothers you... that way I'll know whether or not I should use the webcam to make quick vids!!
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO and PLEASE SUBSCRIBE to my youtube channel
I took pictures of the items that I couldn't find online.. I used my phone to take the pix, so they might not be too detailed. Here are the product codes for the items I bought from forever21:

Dark Denim Cuffed Shorts - 2072603790










So, did you guys enjoy my little haul? Also, please let me know if the video quality bugged you. I also bought some ecotools brushes! I'll write a review of them after I use them sufficiently... so stay tuned for that! TTYL ladies!!
XOXO,


ur webcam is actually really clear - im kinda jealous I just bought a new laptop like day before yesterday and I dont think mines that clear :/
ReplyDeletebut anyway great haul -u got a lot of cute stufff!!
xx mw
Heyyyy im loving you're blog hun just to let you know you been tagged TWICE! on my blog here's tha link
ReplyDeletehttp://xarabianeyesx.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-awards.html
Hot shoes love love love!
ReplyDelete