Friday, February 26, 2010

The weather is really really REALLY...

... NASTY!!!!

I AM SOOOOO TIRED TO SNOW!!!

I CAN'T WEAR ANY OF MY CUTE SHOES!!!!

AND, TRAVELING THROUGH THIS NASTY WEATHER IS SUCH A HEADACHE!!

SPRING, HURRY UP AND GET YOUR BUTT TO NYC!!!!!!



Here are some pix I took with my phone from my commute through this storm:

SLUSH EVERYWHERE!




I HAD TO JUMP OVER SEVERAL PUDDLES!!! THANKS GOD I HAD MY RAINBOOTS ON!








=(


HUGE PUDDLE!!!


SUN, COMEBACK.... I MISSS YOU!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ughh, I hear you! A snowstorm just hit up here, the snow looks nice and fluffy right now, but it'll turn to slush later :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It looks soooo cold! Here in LA, its like 55 degrees and I can't take it! lol Like you, I miss and cannot wait for the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh! me too! I can't deal with the snow, i can't wear anything awesome, i feel like i've had my rain boots permanently attached to my feet for the past few weeks!

    ReplyDelete