Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy 1 Year to MY BLOG!!!

I can’t believe that my blog is already a year old! I still remember that night, or I guess you can also say morning, that I wrote my first blog entry. It was 4 am and I had no one to call. My current boyfriend, who was actually my best friend at that time, was also an insomniac had just gone to bed and I had absolutely nothing to do. I was going through A LOT back then, so I decided to start this blog just so I could vent out my feelings. And I am SOOOO happy that I made that decision. Writing in my blog really helped me think about all of my problems. Before I would start typing, I would sometimes google my feelings to see how others overcame the same problems I was going through. This made me see that I wasn’t alone. Although most of the time all of my thoughts and feelings didn’t make it to my blog because I was either too busy or too lazy to type them up, just the whole reflection process of what I would want to blog about and my opinions on the issues really helped my “think” through many troubles. Now that my life has become a less stressful, or at least my love life had become a lot less stressful, I want to turn my blog into a fashion/beauty diary. I know that there are a ton of really talented and cute girls who already blog about clothes and makeup, but having this blog made me realize how helpful these beauty blabbers are!!! Also, I don’t really see many girls who are my skin tone doing videos or reviews for makeup products…. so I want to contribute to the beauty blogger world! I also want to make some review videos for makeup on youtube because I feel that watching a video is much more insightful than just reading words. This will be my new project. I am super excited about this! So stay tuned =)

2 comments:

  1. Aaaww! Happy 1st blog-birthday! And good for you with the whole youtube thing, you'll be great : )

    ReplyDelete