Saturday, February 6, 2010

Jade Way + Smoky Brown

Photobucket

Eyes:
  • MAC Paint in Untitled
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Amber Lights
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Mulch
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Embark
  • MAC Penultimate Eyeliner in Rapidblack
  • MAC Technakohl Eyeliner in Jade Way
  • MAC ZoomLash Mascara


Photobucket

Lips:
  • MAC Lipstick in Baroque Boudoir Treasured
  • MAC Cremesheen Glass in Boy Bait

Face:
  • MAC Studio Fix Fluid with SPF15 in NC42
  • MAC Select Moisture Cover in NW35
  • MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC42
  • MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Spaced Out

Photobucket
Yup, I have spongebob bedding! I'm still a kid at heart.


Photobucket



Photobucket
neutral look

I liked this look because its neutral. I topped off this look with a gray sweater tunic from F21 and some leggings. I wore this look for my Avatar date with Andu. If you guys haven't seen Avatar yet, you're missing out!! And you have too see it in imax 3D. The film broke several box office records during its release and became the highest-grossing film of all time.


This movie is a MUST SEE!!! It is definitely one of my favorite movies!! I don't want to spoil the movie, so go watch it!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute look!
    I still haven't seen Avatar, I really need to, everyone and their mom keeps talking about it, and I wanna see what the hype is about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! Perfect for everyday :) And I loved Avatar! The best movie ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete