Saturday, February 6, 2010

Fetish Pink + Gilt By Association = NYE LOOK

I know this is two months late... but whatever!

Here are some pictures from New Year's 2010:


Photobucket

Eyes:
  • MAC Paint in Untitled
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Suspicion
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Gilt By Association
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Goldmine
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Nylon
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Embark
  • MAC Penultimate Eyeliner in Rapidblack
  • MAC Powerpoint Eyeliner in Engraved
  • MAC Lash #2
  • Duo Adhesive in Clear/White

Photobucket

Lips:
  • Yves Saint Laurent 'Rouge Volupte' Lipstick in Fetish Pink # 8
  • MAC Cremesheen Glass in Partial to Pink
Face:
  • MAC Studio Fix Fluid with SPF15 in NC42
  • MAC Select Moisture Cover in NW35
  • MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC42
  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark
  • MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Spaced Out
  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Gold Deposit

Photobucket
Dress - F21... I loved my dress, but the flash from the camera showed my bra!


Photobucket
I did my hair all by myself =)


Photobucket
I haven't taken a picture with a slutty kissy face in a while!!


Photobucket
I LOVE LOVE LOVE YSL LIPSTICK!!!


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
The back of my dress was all lace =)


Photobucket
My mini top hat from F21! I didn't wear it outside because it wouldn't stay.


Photobucket
Dinner with some of my girlfriends


Photobucket
Our quote "Friends by chance... sisters by choice".

These girls helped me get through a lot of tough times. They were my backbone for 2009. Lately I've been super busy and I haven't been seeing them that often. I can't help it if my work and school schedule doesn't match with theirs. This year I'll try to be a better friend and spend more time with my girls.

After dinner, I rushed to Jeremy's friend's house so that we could be together when it turned 2010. Although he was mad at me for being late (11:55 PM), we made up later. I'm kind of shy around Jeremy's friends, so I didn't take any pictures at Charlie's house =(

Since it was so late, I had a sleep over at Jeremy's place. We will definitely never forget that night!



Photobucket
We were super tired!


Photobucket
In my VS pjs with my messy hair!!


Photobucket
Good night kissy from my lover =)

It was nice waking up and starting 2010 with Jeremy. We kept on texting each other to wake up! We finally ended up waking up at noon. We watched Madagascar 2 as we ate breakfast. I love both parts of that cartoon... its so cute and funny! Later that day we went out to Applebees for lunch. I was craving buffalo wings.. and Applebees DID NOT satisfy my craving. The quality of the food in Applebees and other chain restaurants, like Red Lobsters, really went down... I don't think I'll ever eat there ever again. Although the food wasn't super, I had a fantastic time with my lover. The start of 2010 was perfect for me... hopefully the rest of this year will be just as great =)

1 comment:

  1. Loveeeeeee this look, it's so pretty! And that dress is hot!

    ReplyDelete