Sunday, February 15, 2009

My first blog entry!

Yay, I’m officially a blogger! I was never a fan of having a lot of personal info up on the internet, but this seems like it’ll be fun. Ever since the fifth grade I’ve tried keeping a diary. I was really into it at first and wrote in it religiously. But, after a couple of months I got bored and just forgot about it. Later, in high school I tried making a scrapbook filled with a ton pictures. I thought that keeping a scrapbook would be an easy way of preserving my memories, instead of keeping a diary and just writing. However, I got tired of printing pictures and cutting them out. And like always, I just ended up getting bored and forgetting about it. So hopefully I won’t get tired of this blog! This shouldn't be that hard since I'm always on the computer. And plus, this will give me something to do when I’m up at 4 in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment