I love the show “From G's To Gents”, it’s absolutely hilarious!!! I usually don’t watch these reality shows because they don’t interest me, but this show was just so outlandish. The only reason why I watched the first episode was because I heard that there is a Bengali “G” on the show named Fahim. He was just unbelievable. I feel like he’s omitting a lot of info about his life. I mean how the hell does a Bengali guy who lived in a mud hut end up like him? And what Bengali family lets their son turn out like that? I have seen wannabes that look like him and act the way he does, but I have never seen a Bengali guy be a bum, literally. And him saying that he comes from a place that hunts cows, and that he doesn’t even know how to milk one seems so unrealistic. I think that he’s a fake. Hopefully he won't act like a fool and make people hate Bengali people even more!
My favorite character so far is Dirty. He makes the show hilarious! Just looking at him makes me laugh. I still can’t believe that he burned his ass while he was drunk, what an idiot! LOL! He looks and acts like a younger version of Lil’ Jon. He claims that his mother threw him in the trash. As harsh as this might sound, if I had a son like him I would definitely throw him out! Also, if he's a barber why the hell doesn't he cut of those doo-doos off his head? Dirtayyyy is certainly going to make this show enjoyable! HGAAAAAAAW!
The whole show just seems too unrealistic for me. I understand that there are a lot of guys in our country that get involved in bad things because they are from the hood, but how many people have you met actually acts like Riff Raff?! He looks like Eminem’s and Paul Wall’s love child! And thank god that they voted Roq off the show, he is definitely gay! I don’t know what it is, but something about him is just so gay. The other guys might have voted him off the show cause they thought that he might try something funny… LOL. Roq is such a poser, we all know that he got that big ugly tribal tattoo just to fit in with the other guys. And why the hell was Flex on the show, that guy seems pretty rich. I mean he has a job, he lives in a nice house, and his parents are paying for college… so how is he a “G”? Fahim was right, Flex looks like a guy that sits in a hookah lounge all day. All Flex needs is a good whoop in the ass and his parents need to stop giving him money cause he’s just another spoiled brat. Out of all the guys, I think Blue is the one who actaully wants to change and do something for himself. I really want him to win because he seems so sincere. One of the things that makes this show funny is how all these “G's” always cry. I love how these guys have so much emotion, and I think all guys should share their feelings... but now the tables have turned, guys can't complain about how on



No comments:
Post a Comment