I really love how latex leggings look. Although the trend started a while ago, it seems like the bold leather-ish look will still be in for this Fall. Brands such as, Kova & T Oxy Leggings and LnA, sell these leggings for about $100. Since we are in a recession, and my wallet is in depression mode, I think I would rather get them from either Express or F21 for less than $30. I can’t wait to order them!
Here are some pix that I liked of celebrities in their leggings:
If you guys have been keeping up with this season’s Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, then you can obviously see that designers are still keeping the big 80’s trends alive for their Fall/Winter 2009 collection. This Fall is going to have a dark palette and mix of texture. Yay, this means fur, leather, jacquard, and jersey fabrics are going to be in! And, I love dark colors.. they make anyone look edgy and chic, like a superstar!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment