He once took photos of the crown jewels and used the actual laminated images in his own jewelry. He plays with the concept of high-low, demystifies "diamonds" by painting them in neon colors, and elevates ordinary sea glass to gem status. His work is intelligent and humorous, and Michelle Obama has also discovered his ironic charm and now owns several of his pieces. I love how his pieces are feminine but tough at the same time. He currently works out of Venice Beach after leaving New York. He has mastered his craft and designs chokers, necklaces, funky bracelets and much more.
Here are some pictures of his jewels:





You could go over to his store in NYC to check out some more of his collections.

Address: 41 Perry Street, New York, N.Y.
Telephone Number: (917) 475-1412
Here are some pictures of celebrities rockin' Tom Binns:







His jewelry is absolutely gorgeous, but one piece costs hundreds and that can leave a huge dent in your wallet. But don't worry, most of these looks are pretty easy to recreate on a Recessionista’s budget with a trip to your local F21! Here are some Tom Binns inspired necklaces I bought from F21:












Visit Rina's blog for more pictures of Tom Binns designs!


I LOOOOOOOVE your Princess, Petite Posies and Jeweled Flower necklaces - nice treasures from F21!! Thanks for the tip; I'll have to stop in tomorrow :)
ReplyDelete