The planner has a weekly layout for July 2009 to December 2010. This is great because now I can write down all the things I need to do for the whole week in one spot rather than writing the important things I have to do on random pieces of paper and post-its. It is organized with special tabbed sections for monthly events, phone numbers, and notes. The planner also came with a mini memo pad, pencil, eraser, bookmark, business card sleeves, 6" ruler, and a bunch of stickers. Although I have no idea what I’m going to do with the stickers, I’m sure that I'll be using this all the time. Since I am a Barnes and Noble's member I bought the planner for only $8.37... I'm sure that this was a very good investment!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
My Cute New Planner
I really needed to get myself organized so I bought a really cute planner from Barnes and Noble. I remember having planners with Sanrio characters or other Asian cartoons during my pre-teen years. Back then I just used it to write down my friends’ phone numbers and other useless notes, but now I actually need one to plan!
The planner has a weekly layout for July 2009 to December 2010. This is great because now I can write down all the things I need to do for the whole week in one spot rather than writing the important things I have to do on random pieces of paper and post-its. It is organized with special tabbed sections for monthly events, phone numbers, and notes. The planner also came with a mini memo pad, pencil, eraser, bookmark, business card sleeves, 6" ruler, and a bunch of stickers. Although I have no idea what I’m going to do with the stickers, I’m sure that I'll be using this all the time. Since I am a Barnes and Noble's member I bought the planner for only $8.37... I'm sure that this was a very good investment!
It has a cute kitty wearing a beret that is dancing in front of the Eiffel Tower

The weekly plan layout

All the cute stuff it came with!

The planner has a weekly layout for July 2009 to December 2010. This is great because now I can write down all the things I need to do for the whole week in one spot rather than writing the important things I have to do on random pieces of paper and post-its. It is organized with special tabbed sections for monthly events, phone numbers, and notes. The planner also came with a mini memo pad, pencil, eraser, bookmark, business card sleeves, 6" ruler, and a bunch of stickers. Although I have no idea what I’m going to do with the stickers, I’m sure that I'll be using this all the time. Since I am a Barnes and Noble's member I bought the planner for only $8.37... I'm sure that this was a very good investment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment