Saturday, July 18, 2009

Fashion's New Statement: Jeweled Sunglasses

“A groovy pair of sunglasses is really all you need in the summer,” according to Pucci’s Peter Dundas. His words are so true!

Here are some pictures of the jeweled shades.

Lavin


Emilio Pucci


Judith Leiber


Marc Jacobs


Dolce & Gabbana


Andrew Logan


It’s fun to be conservative with your clothing and then let the jeweled glasses make a statement. It started with necklaces like those from Tom Binns. This is the natural next step: luxurious, but still kind of low-key.

This summer I'm on a budget so I'm trying to work with what I already have. Here are some pictures of my "semi" jeweled shades I already own.

Bvlgari


Salvatore Ferragamo


Versace


Salvatore Ferragamo


I know they are crazy blinged out, but they work for me! If I had the $$ I would have definitely gotten these!

Bvlgari


For me, my handbags, shoes, jewelry, and shades are the key items of my outfit… possibly more so than the clothes. I love getting funky accessories because it makes my wardrobe standout more. You could just be wearing a plain tank or tee with destroyed jeans and still look fabulous with the right accessories. In my opinion, the only way to sparkle and shine this summer is to have outrageous jewelry and shades!

1 comment: