Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Diva is Bizzzzzzzzzzack! lol

Hello lovely ladies!!!

OMG, Yes it's me... Shabie Smalls! lol

This is a completely impulsive post... My sister turned on our PC, which has been left dormant since we've gotten our laptops, and I decided to take this opportunity to save all of my pictures and files onto my external hard drive... I started looking through the pictures I had for my make up posts for my blog and some of the videos I made but didn't get to post up, and honestly I felt heart broken... I am supposed to be studying immunology, but I missed blogging sooo soo soo much that I just had to come back.

OK, so A LOT has happened in my life since my last post, so I feel as if I need to re-introduce myself.. so here it goes...

1. My name is Shabie, I’m so very
Fly oh my is a little bit scary.. lol

2. I'm from the capital of the world, NEW YORK CITY!

3. I'm a first year medical student (yes, I got accepted.. which is why I've been mia!! lol)

4. I've been dating my best friend for the past 2 years (wow, time flies)

5. I'm a complete oxymoron... I'm shy yet loud, strong but weak, smart and ditzy, an independent woman who needs a shoulder to lean on, a bitch with a soft spot... so in other words I'm an unique mess!

6. I'm a complete girly girl.. I love all things pretty - make up, fashion, jewelry... ALL THE GOOD STUFF!


Yup, so I think that sums it up.. I left out a lot, but I guess my blog is here to fill in the blanks!


Alrighty then.... I have lots of stuff to tell u guys about... life as a med student, my new car, the terrible twos, and of course all the pretty things I recently got. Since I'm starting to get the hang of how to balance my studies with the gym and my life, I think I can fit blogging into my life again. I really really missed reading about make up, fashion, and just personal stuff about my subscribers... and I also missed sharing important moments of my life... since I haven't been blogging, I've just been holding in all of my feelings inside of me... and honestly, I think I'm about to explode... soo now its time for me to vent it all out!

My last final is on Thursday, so expect a post from me on Friday.. I really really missed you guys!

I'm leaving you guys with a recent pic of me just in case you forgot how I looked.. lol

Photobucket


XOXO,

1 comment: