This is a quick post about how you guys can download Rihanna's new album LOUD for only $5!!
I'm not sure if you guys ever heard of groupon, but this site is awesome! Everyday the site has a couple of deals you can buy according to the city you live in. The deals can range from dinners at fancy restaurants, gym and fitness memberships, dental care packages, spa offers, etc... I already purchased several deals from groupon, so dont worry guys, its legit! lol
Anyways, to get the album click on the following link to purchase the online download for only $5!
After you purchase the groupon, they will have a pdf file with instruction on how to download the album.
Here's an image of the download site.
You just click on each song to download them. Its super easy!
Enjoy listening to Rihanna's new album!!!
ALERT: Just be aware that this deal ends in 14 hours!
P.S.
It was my birthday the 22nd!! Yay, I'm finally 24! I'll post up some pictures from my bday soon!
XOXO,



Belated birthday wishes!
ReplyDeleteI also purchased several deals from the German groupon. It's a real bargain! :)