Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mama's Day!

Happy mother's day to all moms and moms-to be :)

"God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers." - Rudyard Kipling

Ok, so although my relationship with my mother has been kinda rocky for the past 2 years I've realized that no matter what she still loves me. Yea, she might have a weird way of expressing her love, but at the end of the day she wants whats best for me... I appreciate that, even though we still can't see eye-to-eye with about almost everything. When I think about it, even though we argue and can't agree on many issues, it's not because she doesn't love me.. its because we are different people growing up at different times. So, with all the screaming, yelling, and shouting... I still love my MAMA!

I'll leave you guys with some pictures of my mom from her youngin' years...


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


This right here is my grandmama aka Nanu... I get 100% of my diva-ness from this woman! She's a strong woman who is beautiful both inside and out. And plus, she had sooo much swag! Love her! So happy mama's day to you to Nanu!

Photobucket


Hope you ladies have a nice mother's day!

XOXO,

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Two gorgeous woman!!!You are so lucky to have such a beautyful girls in your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post with two beautiful women!

    ReplyDelete