Yes, I know.. a blog post!!! FINALLY!! lol... I've been going through some personal issues lately.. and I kind of just wanted to be alone for a bit.. soo I stopped reading blogs, commenting on blogs, and writing in my blog for a little bit. The idea of shutting down my blog also ran across my mind.. but I thought about it and realized that if I did close my blog, I would just probably end up making it again... soo instead I took a little break. I go through these little phases... but I think I'm over this phase.
I'll do a little update post later, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm still here!! I know, a lot of you have been asking me when I will post again. If you follow me on twitter, then you already know that I went away for the Poconos for a couple of days during the 4th of July weekend. And those who follow me on twitter also know that I had a little waxing accident yesterday when I was trying to wax my upper lip on my own. So, no videos until my waxing irritation goes away =(
So, for this post I wanted to share with you guys some of my new goodies that I ordered during the Wildfox Couturee sale at Hautelook. I'll give you guys a little intro about this label. So for those who have never heard of Wildfox Couture, its a super cute clothing company!!
Wildfox Couture is an American vintage-inspired women’s knitwear brand started by musician Jimmy Sommers and co-designers Kimberley Gordon and Emily Faulstich in Los Angeles in 2006. Combining great style and unsurpassed quality, Wildfox has quickly gained a following amongst celebrities, trendsetters and top retailers worldwide.
Childhood friends Emily Faulstich and Kimberley Gordon are the creative force behind Wildfox. Inspired by sleepovers, beautiful books, fairies, dreams, vintage t-shirts and their friendship, the young designers gave birth to a brand based on love and having fun! Things had gotten too serious in the world of fashion, and it was time for a change. They created their t-shirts for every person, soft, baggy, bright and fun.
If you guys go to the "Press" section for the Wildfox Couture website, you can see that this label is definitely a favorite of many cute celebrities. Here are some celebs with their cute Wildfox Couture apparel:

The LA-made brand is available at better retail boutiques nationwide including Kitson, Singer 22 and Planet Blue, along with select department stores such as Bloomingdale’s. Internationally, Wildfox Couture’s distributors in Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, South Korea and the U.K. have landed them in Harvey Nichol’s, Selfridges and Queen for a Day.
If you go to the websites for the stores listed above, you guys will see that these tees run from about $70 and up!! But luckily, Hautelook has come to the rescue!! lol.. for today's sale at Hautelook, you can get a Wildfox Couture tee for 55% off the retail price!!! So you guys know that I definitely had a little haul!!
Here are the items that I purchased:







Isn't this company absolutely adorable!!! This is soo my style.. so I HAD to take advantage of this sale!!! Also, they didn't allow me to buy more than 6 items from this sale, so I ended up ordering more from my sister's account. If you guys also want to take advantage of the Hautelook sale, use the code PSW1050A to take $10 off purchases over $50 on Hautelook this week only! YAY!! Don't you just love promo codes!!
Let me know if you ladies get any goodies!!
Let me know if you ladies get any goodies!!














loveee what u got!!
ReplyDeletexx
It's good to have you back! xx
ReplyDelete