Here's a picture I took when I first bought my dslr. Back then I played around with the settings and messed up the focus by leaving it on manual. I had no idea that I did that, so when I took pictures I never understood why they came out blurry. But now I fixed the problem!! Stupid me!
I'm kind of upset because I haven't been taking any pictures with my dslr. I remember being soo excited when I purchased it and brought it home. I told myself that I was going to cherish this whole summer by taking tons and tons of pictures... but, my boyfriend doesn't like taking pictures. I remember hauling the camera in my louis vuitton speedy all the way to his place, only to find out that he wasn't in the mood to take pictures. =( I don't even understand why he doesn't like taking pictures... he looks good... so, what the hell is his problem!?!?!
I got mad and decided not to take out my dslr. I decided to give it another try by taking it with me to our trip to the Poconos last weekend... but again, him and his friends didn't want to take pictures. I know I could have just not listened and could have just snapped away, but the whole negativity about taking pictures stuck with me and put off my mood.
Soooooo, the only times i really took pictures with my dslr is when I'm just playing around with it in my room... lol, I guess to procrastinate from studying.
I don't like not taking pictures.... I've been a picture whore since I was in diapers, so its kind of weird for me to not take pictures. I love capturing shots that I will look back at in the future and relive those memories. I wish my dumb boyfriend would just understand that!
My usual photographer (and of course my favorite photographer)is my sister. Since she has to take physics this summer, she's kind of busy. So I decided to get a tripod to take pictures of myself. I know that it isn't the same as having an actual person taking a picture and its probably going to be A LOT of work.. but I'll try and see how it goes. In the mean time, I hope my boyfriend changes his mind about hating to take pictures.
Ok, now I'm off to my regular scenario:
I graduated, yet I'm still studying!!! Ahhhhh, the life of a premed student!!! LOL.. talk to you guys later!
XOXO,




lol wow ur still studying?!
ReplyDeletewhat are ur plans now, since u graduated? did u get into a medical school?
keep us in touch! and cant wait for new pics!!
(and ur bf is realli mean, all it takes is a push of the finger to snap a pic) loll <3