Sunday, June 6, 2010

Flashback to 2004: My High School Graduation

Ladies,

Its time to embarrass myself just for your entertainment!!!!

"Princess Shabie"


LOL!! Yup, that me and Jeremy during our high school graduation from Brooklyn Technical High School in 2004!! OMG, I looked soo bad!! lol.. I'm sure we all think that when we look back at our old pictures!! But damn, my hair was soo limp and not straightened properly, my makeup was a mess, and lets not even get started with my choice of clothing!! And just in case you were wondering, it was like 1000 degress that day, so that's why my skin looks soo sweaty!!Although this picture is super embarrassing, I still love it!! I find it very funny that neither me or Jeremy knew at that time that a couple fo years from then, me and him would be dating! Don't you just love how life is soo ironic!!

Share some of your embarrassing high school memories with me!!

If you can, send me some old pictures!! =)

You can email them to me at PrincessShabie@gmail.com

Hope you guys had a good laugh!!


XOXO,

10 comments:

  1. lol.. cute! i always love good memories..

    ReplyDelete
  2. my high school photos are way too embarrasing to show..i didnt know what makeup was, nor did i know what fashion was :P i think the photos shall be staying on my computer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you both make such a gorgeous couple!! i think you look stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so adorable :) I don't have too many on my comp but I know what you mean, you just look back and cringe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why is this embarassing? I didn't even bother to apply makeup or did anything to my hair! I kinda wish I did so I would look better in photos of my high school years. lol. Were you in the national honor society? Different schools have different things so I can't really tell.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol... we all hate our old pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yea i was part of the honor society, and i think i got voted to be most likely to be successful or ms. major.. i forgot exactly.. my hs broke us all up into majors, and I was part of the bio-medical major.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like posting up these "flashback" pictures!! i think ill do these posts more often =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. memories!! awww I love flashback pics :) & your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. My high school grad pictures are terrible! I had a horrible cold so my nose was super red. Let's just say I hide those pictures when people come over.

    ReplyDelete