If you guys follow me on twitter, then you already know that my college graduation was on Thursday. Yay!! I'm finally done with college!! My commencement took place in Radio City Music Hall. I graduated with departmental honors in psychology with pre-med. I also got some recognition for being a part of Psi Chi, the International Honor Society in Psychology. I am also part of Phi Eta Sigma, an American freshman honor society. I worked my butt off to get a good gpa in college!!
Here are some pictures of the ceremony. My whole family attended, but I only decided to post up pictures of me and my sister. Check out my pix!

Me in my purple cap and gown

My sister and I

=)



Inside Radio City Music Hall

This was the view from where my family was sitting

NY Senator Chuck Schumer recited a verse from Rudyard Kipling's "If"

Hunter College's Mascot dancing to Beyonce's "Single ladies".. they wanted us to sing the part where she says "put ya hands up".. lol yea I know, it was pretty corny!

Journalist Maurice DuBois

Me in the crowd!!

Confetti!!!

YAY!!! now time for my outfit!!








In the car headed for some yummy Persian food =)
Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Boutique 9
Bag: Gucci
Cuff: Forever 21
Earrings: Pearl studs
Ring: Forever 21
I didn't take these pictures with my dslr because my sister didn't know how to use it!! I'm going to have to give her some damn lessons!! lol.. Hope you guys enjoyed my pictures!!
LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT I USED TO DO MY MAKEUP!!
If you guys are interested, then I'll post of more pictures of my face and list of products that I used. I still have to put up the pictures of me cutting my graduation cake.. those pictures are very silly because me and my sister took lots of "slutty" pictures.. lol.. so stay tuned for that!! Congrats to all of the other graduates!!!


wow how gorgeous are you! :)
ReplyDeletecongrats on graduating! im doing psychology at university as well, im in my last year now :)
x
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You look fantastic, I love that lipstick on you. You must feel so proud and relieved! I absolutely love your outift, that dress is stunning.
ReplyDeletePlease let me know what you use, makeup wise, for your graduation day =]
ReplyDeleteCongratulation on graduating from college! It must be a big drill. Are you going to go back and earn a master degree? I can't wait until I'm done with college! I like lectures (most) but I hate the exams!
congrats!!
ReplyDeleteyou looked gorgeous =] love your outfit
Congratulations, Princess Shabie, and welcome to your free lifelong membership in the Alumni Association of Hunter College! Can I link your pictures to the Alumni of Hunter College page on Facebook?
ReplyDeletePS, I also tweeted through Commencement, Follow @AlumAssocHunter to see how it looked from the stage.
Spread the word!
Pat Rudden
thanks babes!!!
ReplyDeleteooooooooh congratulations sweety! you are looking stunninng as usual!! u and ur sister don't look anything alike though!
ReplyDeletecongrats on your graduation !!! you looked gorgeous. can you please do a face of the day? your lips look gorgeous !!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Lovin the dress!!
ReplyDeletecongrats hun!! u look great i i love that lippie
ReplyDelete