So for my birthday we went to Max Brenner at Union Square for lunch.... but the restaurant was really weird and was serving brunch until 5pm! Can you believe that!!! I was highly disappointed because I was planning on ordering from the lunch menu but they wouldn't allow us! I went to Max Brenner with my girlfriends right after we watched SATC movie about 2 years ago, and I had a onder experience. Back then it wasn't that crowded at all and the food from what I remember was really good. But when we went last November for my 23rd birthday, the place was packed... we had to wait about an hour for a table, and they suck because they don't take reservations ahead of time. And the Brunch menu until 5pm was a real turn off... I didn't want to eat eggs at 2pm, I wanted something much more heartier! And the food was nothing like what it was from 2008... we had average food for an above average price... NOT KOOL! But whatever, I still got my chocolate =)
After our lunch we went to Wollman Rink in Central Park. I love skating, so I had lots of fun. I don't think my sister enjoyed it as much, but whatever! I wanted to thank Jeremy, Padma, Vinn, Sabreena, Brian, Taz, and Shayfee for coming out to celebrate my 23rd with me!!! Although Taz, Shayfee, and Kake didn't come ice skating, they made it up to me a week later by surprising me with a cake during our little girls day at Sadiya's house! They REALLY surprised me!! Love you guys!
Here are some pictures from my 23rd Birthday celebration with my homies:
Mi hermana y yo =)

my bday make up = neutral eye + MAC ravishing + MAC boy bait + MAC lash 36

We both had MAC ravishing on!

I tried to make big waves at the ends of my hair, but I think I failed =(


I wore my Arden B anti-shoulder dress!

Dress - Arden B, Leggings - F21, Booties - F21, Bracelet - Jimmy Choo,
Bag - Marc Jacobs (not pictured, keep reading)
Bag - Marc Jacobs (not pictured, keep reading)

My sister's room is soo messy!


Rina's Favorite =)

I love my H&M Snood!

My Bandu!

The trio from tech =)


Rina her date, Brian

Padma and her date, Vinn

Shayfee + Taz

Me and my date

I look like such a chunky monkey looking at the menu!

MMMMMMMMMM!!! DESSERT!

At the rink


I love my blue matte nails!

I got camera shy

I luv these lil monkeys!

My birthday present from RINA!!!! I LOVE U BITCH!

She bought me a Marc Jacobs Stardust Shoulder Bag in Ivory!!!!


Details on the outside

Details in the inside

I LOVESSSS IT!!! Sooo upset that I didn't take a picture with it!



soo cute hun!
ReplyDeleteYou're so pretty!
ReplyDeleteCute bag!