Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Birthday Boating with my boo

Me and Jeremy loved our boating experience, so we went back for my birthday. The weather was perfect.. not to hot and not to cold. Although some of the leaves started to fall off the trees, the scenario was still beautiful. Even the "Love is..." cartoon of that day was perfect for the occasion!



Here are some pictures from my 23rd boating date:

Photobucket

I LOVE LOVE LOVE him!
Photobucket

Once again, attempting to boat
Photobucket


Photobucket

I think this time I rowed for 5 minutes!!! Next time I'll row for 10 mins!!
Photobucket

There was a dog swimming!
Photobucket

And playing fetch!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Heyyyyyy sexy =)
Photobucket


Photobucket

Pretty leaves
Photobucket

Trap #2.. we didn't fall for this one either!!
Photobucket

It looked kinda creepy on the other side!
Photobucket

So many people bought their doggie's boating!! We are definitely going to bring Butters next time!
Photobucket


Poncho - F21, Destroyed Jeans - F21, Boots - Uggs, Bag - Louis Vuitton
Photobucket


Photobucket

After we were done boating, we went to eat chicken and rice from the Hilton guys!! Perfect day, with the perfect guy =)

1 comment:

  1. OK, officially jealous of you missy!
    Amazing hair and you LIVE in NY!
    Wow. I went there like 5 years ago and fell in love with it.
    I loved reading your blog girlie
    Kep it up
    xx def following now
    Milly
    pearlsandpoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete