... the pretty autumn leaves in central park!!
Currently the weather in NYC is horrible... yesterday we had a crazy rain storm with super strong winds that broke my umbrella!!! Today was supposed to be "nice", so I didn't dress heavy.. but as soon as I stepped out, I was cursing the weatherman because it was soo cold outside!! I HATE the winter!!!
I was going through my pictures from October of 2009 and I immediately started missing Autumn. The weather was perfect... the trees were full of color and it was beautiful outside. Here are some pictures of me from around the end of October. All the photography credit goes to Jeremy!





Andu's Parrot Nose =)

Kissy*


I love his silliness!


Thinking about..... foood!

Cardigan - F21, Top - F21, Leggings - F21, Boots - Aldo, Bag - Gucci

I love the sky at dusk


I can't wait to go back to Central Park to take pictures during the blooming of the cherry blossom trees!


No comments:
Post a Comment